Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I can't remember where I found this recipe but it is so YUM! It has a hint of coconut flavour and a tiny bit of a kick to it! Best of all, it's lower in fat than your usual curry dish! Try with rice and veggies!
- 500 g chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon dried coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock powder
- 1⁄2 cup red capsicum
- 1⁄2 cup green capsicum
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon imitation coconut essence
- 375 ml evaporated skim milk
- Coat frying pan with oil and brown chicken, add garlic and cook for 2 or so minutes.
- Add spices and stock powder to pan and cook for 1 minute. Add capsicum and onion and cook until onion is starting to soften slightly (2 minutes).
- In a seperate bowl mix together the cornflour, evaporated milk and coconut essence. When combined add to pan and stir continuously until boiled and thickened slightly.