Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This has a sweet, mildly spicy and creamy sauce.
Make and share this Curried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a 2-quart microwave-safe dish with lid, stir together onion, apple, garlic, ketchup and curry powder.
- Add 1/4 cup water.
- Season with salt and pepper; stir to combine.
- Add chicken; season with salt and pepper. Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Turn chicken pieces over.
- Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes longer or until chicken is opaque throughout. Lift chicken from dish, and divide among four serving plates.
- Stir yogurt into onion-apple mixture in dish; spoon sauce over chicken, and sprinkle cilantro over each plate.
- Serve with rice or noodles, if desired.