Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is really easy to make and sure to please everyone!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli (fresh is even better)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup rice
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and sprinkle with pepper.
- Saute' in oil over medium heat until coooked.
- Cook broccoli until tender crisp; drain and arrange in bottom of buttered casserole.
- Place chicken on top.
- Mix together soup, mayonnaise, curry and lemon juice and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake, uncovered, at 350F (180C) for 30-35 minutes.
- Prepare rice separately.