Recipe by Leslie in Texas
I had this at a party and my friend was kind enough to share her recipe. Serve this with assorted crackers, apple slices, whatever sounds good to you!Prep time does not include refrigeration time.Major Grey's Mango Chutney is what I usually use.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 (12 ounce) jar mango chutney
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together with an electric mixer the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sherry, and curry powder.
- Refrigerate until it has firmed up- about 2-3 hours.
- Shape into a ball and place on serving plate.
- This may be made ahead and kept refrigerated.
- When ready to serve, pour some of the mango chutney over the cheese ball and serve.