Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very unusual tasting recipe I have gotten raves over. Many folks cannot detect the ingredients, but know they love it. It came to me from my step-daughter in Montana. I don't where she acquired it for sure.
- 11 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 jar major grey mango chutney or 1 jar peach chutney
- Mix top seven ingredients well.
- Pat into two balls.
- Pour chutney over top prior to serving.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
- (One ball can be nicely frozen and served at a later time if desired.).