Recipe by BothFex
Brought this recipe back from a trip to Annapolis- addictive!
Top Review by WyoSal
I agree that this is addictive! Just one more bite! I used golden raisins and mango-passionfruit chutney (what I could find at the store). We actually liked it better without the chutney. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup raisins (I prefer golden raisins)
- 1⁄2 cup coconut, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup mango chutney (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese and cottage cheese until smooth.
- Add curry through coconut.
- Stir until incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Form into two balls and wrap in wax paper.
- Chill six more hours.
- Plate and pour chutney over cheese if desired.
- Serve with sesame crackers.