Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Curry creamy chicken in a snap! Work all day, rush home to prepare a nice meal for your family? Here's a quick and easy to serve an elegant chicken dinner.
- 6 chicken breasts (boned)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (cut in cubes)
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives (, fresh or dried)
- Fry bacon until crisp.
- Drain and crumble; set aside.
- Pound chicken breasts to flatten to 1/4-inch and season with salt and pepper.
- This will speed up the cooking process.
- In a large heavy non-stick skillet, (or non-stick spray, or olive oil) over medium-high heat, brown chicken breasts on both sides, approximately 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- Into the pan, over medium heat, add the sour cream, cream cheese, curry and garlic powders.
- Stirring to loosen all the flavors and juices from the pan and incorporating them into the cream sauce.
- Cook for five minutes or until all the cream cheese has melted and sauce is smooth and thick.
- Return the chicken to pan.
- Cover and continue to cook for another 7- 10 minutes or until chicken is tender and cooked.
- Remove from heat; toss in crumbled bacon and chives.
Snap to make and delicious too. Thanks!!
Tasted fairly good. Next time, I think I may try adding Garam Masala to see if it gives it a fuller taste.
Very Good! Tasted like something from an expensive restaraunt. Rich and Creamy!!