Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and cheesy appy. From 1st Travelers Choice Cookbook
- 236.59 ml grated extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 127.57 g can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 3.69 ml curry powder
- 15 slice of long narrow French bread (one or half inch thick, lightly toasted on one side)
- In a small bowl, combine cheese, olives, and onions; set aside.
- Mix mayonnaise and curry powder.
- Fold in cheese mixture.
- Spread on untoasted sides of bread slices.
- Broil until bubbly.
Easy & awesome! Not adding stars, because I started to make this and discovered that we were out of curry powder. I subbed greek seasoning instead so it gave this a totally different flavor and was no longer "curried". However, it was very good this way. Used day old ciabatta bread, sliced in long pieces. Very yummy with soup.
These are delicious! They are super easy to make and a real crowd pleaser. Thanks for the great recipe!
This was delicious! I loved the flavor combinations and wouldn't change a thing. I got greedy and piled too much of the mixture onto my bread, therefore I had to move it further away from the broiler to get it to heat all the way through. I will definately keep this in mind for quick appetizers or a easy lunch. Thanks.