Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
a nicely seasoned cheese spread for crackers or celery.
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 serrano peppers, seeded and minced
- 4 scallions, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika, spicy
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Blend first 7 ingredients together well in a bowl.
- Combine the dry spices together and mix well.
- Thoroughly blend the spices.
- into the cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.