Recipe by Tiphani
This is a recipe for those watching their weight. This recipe is 3 points, low in carbs and low in fat. It is simply delicious and looks fantastic.
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut up into florets
- 1 medium white onion
- Pam cooking spray (3 second spray)
- 2 cups tropicana pure premium orange juice
- 1 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 medium red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup canned tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- For the Curried Cauliflower Soup:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray cauliflower florets and onion with Pam, season with salt and pepper and place in a roasting pan. Roast for 30 minutes, until well caramelized. Put into a large soup pot and add orange juice, stock, curry powder and check for seasoning. Bring to a boil, turn the heat down and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Puree with an immersion blender, or in small batches in a blender.
- Reheat just prior to serving. Garnish with Red Pepper Puree.
- For the Red Pepper Puree:
- Simmer all of the ingredients together until peppers are soft.
- Puree in a blender until smooth.
- Drizzle into the hot soup.