Recipe by zeldaz51
A mild curry flavor, plus some zucchini for color and texture. Feel free to add more curry powder to suit your palate. From "The Volumetrics Eating Plan".
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups halved and sliced onions
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups chopped cauliflower florets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a 4 to 5 quart pot over medium heat. Add the onions and curry powder, cover, and cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the broth, water, cauliflower, and salt to the pot.Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally, then cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Puree the soup in a blender or food processor and return to the pot.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of the zucchini and stir the rest into the soup and reheat.
- Ladle the soup into 4 soup bowls and garnish with the reserves zucchini.