Another wonderful Indian recipe from the Punjab region of India, courtesy of dear family friends. The spiciness of this recipe can be adjusted by adding/subtracting the amount of jalapeno peppers and the cayenne pepper. This dish as posted is a medium "heat".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, melt margarine. Add diced vegetables, onion, green pepper and Jalapeno peppers, cook at medium heat, uncovered, for ten minutes.
- 2If using cauliflower, divide florets, halve, cut up stems and add to onion mixture. Otherwise add zucchini at this point.
- 3Cook covered at medium heat for 15 minutes.
- 4OPTIONAL: If desired add cubed potatoes 5 minutes after the cauliflower or zucchini.
- 5Add Masala and cayenne pepper. Continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Cauliflower or Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.0
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 310.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: