Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Southern Living; this is a wonderful way to use garden fresh cauliflower. Also very quick and easy.
- 1 medium fresh cauliflower
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Cut cauliflower into floweret.
- Cook in boiling water to cover with 1/2 t.
- salt 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Arrange cauliflower in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Mix together soup, cheese, mayo, butter, and curry powder; pour over cauliflower.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
My family isn't so keen on cauliflower buy they loved this.I didn't have cream of chicken soup so I just used mushroom. I also made it with cooked chicken and added a little evaporated milk which was just like the White Spots recipe. It was great served over rice. We will be eating this again.
Very simple and yummy. The curry isn't the main event... it contributes a nice, subtle flavor. That makes this side dish easier to pair with a main dish; it doesn't clash with a lot of flavors like some of the other curry cauliflower recipes.
we loved this dish and will make it again,thank you Nurse Di