Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Southern Living; this is a wonderful way to use garden fresh cauliflower. Also very quick and easy.
Top Review by crymara
My family isn't so keen on cauliflower buy they loved this.I didn't have cream of chicken soup so I just used mushroom. I also made it with cooked chicken and added a little evaporated milk which was just like the White Spots recipe. It was great served over rice. We will be eating this again.
- 1 medium fresh cauliflower
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cauliflower into floweret.
- Cook in boiling water to cover with 1/2 t.
- salt 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Arrange cauliflower in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Mix together soup, cheese, mayo, butter, and curry powder; pour over cauliflower.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.