1/1 Photo of Curried Cauliflower Bake
Southern Living; this is a wonderful way to use garden fresh cauliflower. Also very quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut cauliflower into floweret.
- 2Cook in boiling water to cover with 1/2 t.
- 3salt 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
- 4Arrange cauliflower in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- 5Mix together soup, cheese, mayo, butter, and curry powder; pour over cauliflower.
- 6Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Cauliflower Bake
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.9
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 784.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 7.9 g