Southern Living; this is a wonderful way to use garden fresh cauliflower. Also very quick and easy.
Make and share this Curried Cauliflower Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Cut cauliflower into floweret.
- Cook in boiling water to cover with 1/2 t.
- salt 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Arrange cauliflower in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Mix together soup, cheese, mayo, butter, and curry powder; pour over cauliflower.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
My family isn't so keen on cauliflower buy they loved this.I didn't have cream of chicken soup so I just used mushroom. I also made it with cooked chicken and added a little evaporated milk which was just like the White Spots recipe. It was great served over rice. We will be eating this again.
we loved this dish and will make it again,thank you Nurse Di
Superb way of making cauliflower, really tasty and easy to fix.