Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a super easy recipe that always gets lots of attention for its creamy cheese sauce. I had this for the first time at my friend, Marianne's house for Thanksgiving.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Break cauliflower into flowerets and cook 10-15 minutes in boiling water; drain.
- Spray a 2-quart casserole with PAM. Transfer cauliflower to casserole.
- Mix soup, cheese, mayonnaise and curry powder in a mixing bowl. Pour soup mixture over cauliflower. Toss bread crumbs in butter and sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350°F until hot and bubbly.
I made this with our dinner on Monday evening. It was absolutely delicious. I wanted something different to do with cauliflower and this was great. My husband also thought it was great. I used 98% fat free soup and also low-fat miracle whip instead of mayo. It was creamy and had a great taste. The curry was not overpowering, just right. Thanks for a great recipe!