Very tasty side dish and looks great too. from Cooking light
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons mild curry powder (stronger if you wish)
- 1 -2 clove garlic, smashed
- 10 cups cauliflower florets (about 2 medium heads)
- 1 cup chopped peeled seeded tomato
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 lemon wedges (optional)
- fresh cilantro stem (to garnish)
- 1Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium high heat.
- 2Add onion and ginger, cover and cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 3Reduce heat to medium.
- 4Add curry powder and garlic, cook 30 seconds, stiring constantly.
- 5Add cauliflower and next 4 ingredients (cauliflower through salt), stirring well to combine.
- 6Bring to a boil, yogurt will curdle, cover reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- 7Serve with lemon wedges if desired.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.5
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 346.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 4.3 g