Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 946.36 ml cauliflower
- 14.79 ml milk
- 283.49 g can cream of chicken soup
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- 29.58 ml melted butter
- 236.59 ml cracker crumb
- Cook cauliflower in boiling salted water until tender-crisp.
- Put cauliflower in an oven-safe casserole dish.
- Combine milk, soup, mayonnaise, cheese and curry powder.
- Pour over cauliflower.
- Combine butter and cracker crumbs.
- Sprinkle over cauliflower.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Luv, luv, luv it! This was very good. Like Hey Jude I used lighter versions of milk, soup, mayo and cheese. I added some of the cracker crumbs but not all. Next go around I think I will leave out the cracker crumbs all together. Thanks, Mae!
This IS a tasty recipe! I used lightened versions of the soup, mayonnaise and cheese and it was still very nice. Curry is an ingredient that I don't use often and I've found I really like it. Thanks Mae, I'll be doing this again because my family enjoyed this!
That is right, very tasty. Another good way to use soup in a recipe. I did use more curry powder and the sauce can handle a bit more cauliflower, but that is a peronal view. Will definately make this again the coming autumn and winter. Served it with mashed potatoes and sausages.