Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adapted from a recipe by SamDee at allrecipes.com. You can make it vegetarian by substituting cream of mushroom soup instead of cream of chicken.
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into small florets (about 2 1/2 to 3 lb)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 6 saltines, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place cauliflower in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water, and cover. Cook until tender but still firm. Drain, and place in a greased casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together soup, mayonnaise, milk, and curry powder. Pour over cauliflower. Sprinkle crushed saltines over cauliflower.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.