1/1 Photo of Curried Carrots and Pineapple
In the southern regions of India vegetable salads are often made with finely chopped vegetables. Many of the salads often contain hot pepper, which really add a spark.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup of the juice.
- 2In a large nonstick skillet, combine brown sugar, reserved pineapple juice, curry powder, and slat.
- 3Heat over medium heat, stirring until brown sugar is dissolved.
- 4Add pineapple tidbits and carrots.
- 5Mix well, making sure the spices are evenly distributed.
- 6Reduce heat to medium-low, cover skillet, and cook 15 minutes.
- 7Stir once halfway through cooking time.
- 8Serve hot. Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Carrots and Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 95.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g