1 hr 30 mins
lovely thick soup, thats great on cold nights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1*the 3 cups of broth can be brought up to 4 cups depending on how thick you like your soup.
- 2Cut the squash in half and put on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and rub it in on the insides. Bake for 45 minutes or until tender. Scoop flesh i bowl and mash it.
- 3In a pot saute the onion and garlic until onions are translucent. Then add the carrots, stirring occasionally. Add the squash and spices. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- 4Add the vegetable broth and almond milk, stirring occasionally, until carrots are fork tender. Fetch out the bay leaves and blend with immersion blender. Or transfer to blender in batches. blend till smooth. serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Carrot Squash Soup
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.0
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 52.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: