Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a real quick and real easy side dish for a BBQ or a dinner party. It can be prepared ahead of time and wait for you in the refrigerator until you are ready for it.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon good curry powder
- salt and pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) cans button mushrooms, drained
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir in the mushrooms.
- Place in a serving dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika, cover and chill until ready to serve.
Tebo,Finally am getting around to my ratings and reviews,I have a whole stack to do.I made these the first part of the summer,My husband fixed BBQ porksteak on the grill,This has got to be the EASIEST,and quickest,and tastiest little dish I have ever made.It was VERY good.Thanks Darlene