Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Healthy recipe for Curried Cabbage. Perricone diet!
- 1⁄4 head cabbage, thinly sliced (1.5 lbs)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons yellow onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- cook cabbage in boiling water for 4 minutes.
- drain well and set aside.
- Saute in oil and whisk in curry powder until paste like.
- Add onion and cook for 1 minute.
- whisk in broth and cook until thickened.
- add cabbage, stir to coat.
- cook until cabbage is tender (about 2 minutes).
- season with salt and pepper to taste.