Top Review by moshitron
i didn't have any orange, but i put in three times as much garlic (because i'm an unabashed garlic fiend), and a couple of stalks of celery to thicken it up a bit. thanks for the ace recipe!
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 cups bouillon
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- orange slice
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the broccoli, potatoes and garlic.
- Simmer in the bouillon until the vegetables are soft, about 20 minutes.
- Add the curry powder and the orange rind; cook 5 more minutes.
- Puree in a blender and serve warm or chilled.
- Garnish with the orange slices.