Recipe by Sharon123
Broccoli, steamed, with a sauce made with orange and lemon juice, and curry powder! Yummy!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs broccoli, washed, stems trimmed (3 cups)
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 2" of water into a large pot. Place a collapsible steamer in the pot, cover, and bring water to a boil. Place the broccoli florets in steamer, cover and steam 5 minutes, or till tender-crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, bring the orange and lemon juices to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce the juices down to 1/4 cup. Turn down heat to low and stir in butter and curry powder. Stir in the cooked broccoli florets and heat through.
- Move to a serving dish and season to taste with pepper to taste. Serve immediately and enjoy!