Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules
- 2 -3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup regular brown rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked beef (8 ounces)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- In a 2-quart saucepan stir together the water, onion, carrot, bouillon granules, curry powder, and garlic.
- Heat to boiling, then stir in rice.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir beef, peas, and tomato into rice mixture.
- Cover and simmer about 10 minutes more or till rice and peas are tender.
Great Recipe, easy to make. Made a few changes to tate but other wise folowed the recipe. Will defanatley serve this again. Thanks for the great recipe
Another great recipe from Dancer^! I made this last night and everyone loved it, even my 5 year old! Great flavor!!