1/2 Photos of Curried Beef Fajitas (Low Carb)
I buy packaged cooked beef strips to make this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 lb cooked flank steaks or 1/2 lb cooked skirt steak, cut into strips
- 1/4 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2-1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1Heat the oil in a frying pan. Stir in the vegetables then fry for 5 minutes.
- 2Add the beef along with the remaining ingredients, simmer until there is no liquid left.
- 3Spread sour cream on the tortilla shells then top with the beef, vegetables, & cheese. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Beef Fajitas (Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.9
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 209.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 16.6 g