Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Enjoy Spaghetti with beef,quick and easy.
- 6 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 (8 ounce) package dried mixed fruit
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 cups cut-up cooked roast beef
- 6 green onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package,drain.
- Remove pits from prunes in fruit mix.
- Pour boiling water over fruit; let stand.
- Cook curry powder,salt and garlic in margarine in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Mix cornstarch and 1/4 cup orange juice.
- Stir cornstarch mixture,3/4 cup orange juice and the fruit (with liquid) into curry mixture.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Stir in beef and onions, heat until hot.
- Serve over spaghetti.