8 hrs 10 mins
I was looking for a quick, easy recipe to take to a potluck when I saw this recipe in Quick Cooking magazine. It fit the bill perfectly. The flavors were not overpowering. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans or 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1In bowl, combine beans, corn, celery and onions.
- 2In jar with tight-fitting lid, combine dressing ingredients and shake well.
- 3Drizzle dressing over bean mixture and toss gently until coated.
- 4Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.5
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 684.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 16.0 g