Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was looking for a quick, easy recipe to take to a potluck when I saw this recipe in Quick Cooking magazine. It fit the bill perfectly. The flavors were not overpowering. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans or 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- In bowl, combine beans, corn, celery and onions.
- In jar with tight-fitting lid, combine dressing ingredients and shake well.
- Drizzle dressing over bean mixture and toss gently until coated.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.