Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tired of guacamole? From Cuisine at Home, this dip is lighter and something different...great as an appetizer with chilled poached shrimp.
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro, packed
- 59.14 ml plain low-fat yogurt
- 44.37 ml shredded sweetened coconut
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml fresh ginger, chopped
- 2.46 ml curry powder
- 1 serrano peppers or 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 shallot, peeled and chopped
- salt, to taste
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- Blend all ingredients except the avocado in a food processor until minced.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure even blending.
- Add chopped avocado and blend until very smooth; taste for seasoning.
- Chill until time to serve!
This was a yummy dip. So easy to put together as well. No pic as i gave it to my friend who had to leave in a hurry with word that her father in law died, packed up some things i had made for her and her daughter to have.
This was easy and very tasty! I used it as a spread for a sandwich. Thanks!