1/1 Photo of Curried Avocado Dip
Tired of guacamole? From Cuisine at Home, this dip is lighter and something different...great as an appetizer with chilled poached shrimp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro, packed
- 59.14 ml plain low-fat yogurt
- 44.37 ml shredded sweetened coconut
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml fresh ginger, chopped
- 2.46 ml curry powder
- 1 serrano peppers or 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 shallot, peeled and chopped
- salt, to taste
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1Blend all ingredients except the avocado in a food processor until minced.
- 2Scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure even blending.
- 3Add chopped avocado and blend until very smooth; taste for seasoning.
- 4Chill until time to serve!
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Avocado Dip
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.8
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 12.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g