Recipe by FLKeysJen
Tired of guacamole? From Cuisine at Home, this dip is lighter and something different...great as an appetizer with chilled poached shrimp.
Top Review by MarraMamba
This was a yummy dip. So easy to put together as well. No pic as i gave it to my friend who had to leave in a hurry with word that her father in law died, packed up some things i had made for her and her daughter to have.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, packed
- 1⁄4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons shredded sweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 serrano peppers or 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 shallot, peeled and chopped
- salt, to taste
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, and chopped