- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 1 small red onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 inch salted water in medium pot, bring to boil.
- Add asparagus and onion.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered 3 minutes.
- Cover and simmer about 4 minutes longer or until tender-crisp; drain.
- Set aside.
- Heat sour cream and curry powder in same saucepan, stirring constantly,until warm;fold into asparagus.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.