Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 2 apples, sliced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 3⁄4 lb shrimp, shelled & cleane
- Saute onion and celery in butter for 2 minutes.
- Add apple slices and saute another minute.
- Blend in curry and flour, add bouillon cube and water, stirring until well blended.
- Add shrimp, cover and simmer for 3 minutes, or until shrimp in no longer translucent.
- Good with rice.