Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Southern Living.
- 4 cooking apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch slices (about 2 1/2 lb.)
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 177.44 ml orange marmalade
- 177.44 ml mango chutney (Major Grey)
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml curry powder
- Place sliced apples in a lightly greased 11x7 inch baking dish; set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan; add in marmalade and remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Pour mixture over apples.
- Bake in a 400° oven for 35 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Serve with ham or pork.