- 4 cooking apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch slices (about 2 1/2 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 3⁄4 cup mango chutney (Major Grey)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sliced apples in a lightly greased 11x7 inch baking dish; set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan; add in marmalade and remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Pour mixture over apples.
- Bake in a 400° oven for 35 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Serve with ham or pork.