Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
I make this with tart apples but it would probably be good with sweet apples, too.
- 2 apples, cored and cubed
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- lettuce leaf
- apple, cut in wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, add the first 4 ingredients; toss to combine.
- In another small bowl, mix together the mayo, sour cream, lemon juice, salt, and curry powder.
- Pour sauce over salad mixture; stir and make sure apples are coated well.
- Serve on a lettuce lined salad plate and garnish with apple wedges.