great little Sunday night soup recipe from the soup bible. Serve with naan or pappadums. Make vegetarian with vege stock or
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Finely chop apple, onion and celery.
- 22. Heat oil in a saucepan on medium heat.
- 33. Add apple, celery, and onion and cook 3-4 minutes.
- 44. Add curry powder and flour, stir through apples and veges, and cook a further 2-3 minutes (careful not to burn the curry powder.
- 55. Add stock and simmer 10 minutes or until apples and veges are tender.
- 66. Remove from heat and blend until smooth (I use an immersion blender). Return to heat and bring to a simmer.
- 77. Serve with dollops of yoghurt.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Apple and Celery Soup
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.6
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: