Recipe by Just Garlic
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. Use a prepared pizza dough to quickly make this special pizza, spread with A1 steak sauce and topped with curried veggies and creamy goat cheese. A perfect, easy dinner or lunch!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup A.1. Original Sauce, separated
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fresh spinach (unpacked cups)
- 1 prepared pizza dough
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 415 degrees F.
- Prepare the pizza topping: heat the olive oil on medium high heat, then add onions and peppers. Allow these to cook, and after 2-3 minutes once they begin to soften add the tomatoes, corn, garlic, half of the A1 steak sauce, and seasonings (curry powder, salt, pepper). Toss everything thoroughly and cook for 3 more minutes until fragrant and tomatoes grow soft. Remove your pan from the heat, add the spinach, and stir gently allowing the spinach to wilt lightly.
- Assemble the pizza: roll out the prepared pizza dough, spread with the remaining 1/4 cup of A1 steak sauce, top with the curried vegetable mixture, and finally sprinkle with the crumbled goat cheese.
- Bake the pizza for 10-18 minutes until the crust crisps--enjoy!