Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This recipe goes so well with Scallope Potatoes. You can serve this recipe to family, friends and quest without making a fuss.
- 6 lbs cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 16 whole cloves (can add more)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup currant jelly
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place ham on top of a metal meat trivet that is placed in the bottom of your crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours; remove ham.
- Remove juice from crockpot and also the rind from the ham.
- Score ham with a sharp pairing knife across the top; stud with cloves. Return meat to crock pot.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients; spoon over ham.
- Cover and cook on high for 20 to 30 minutes, brushing with sauce at least once during cooking.