1/2 Photos of Currant Glazed Pork Roast
Delicious and smells wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325º.
- 2Pierce top of roast serveal times with a flork and place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 3Roast 1 hour and 45 minutes or until meat reaches 160º.
- 4Combine next 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- 5Brush pork with mixture every 10 minutes during last 30 minutes of cooking time.
- 6Remove roast to a serving platter and let stand at least 10 minutes.
- 7Pour water into roasting pan, stirring to combine with pan drippings.
- 8Bring to a boil over high heat.
- 9Slice roast and serve with pan drippings.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Currant Glazed Pork Roast
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 778.1
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 292.4 mg
- Sodium 1575.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 99.0 g