Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Crisp, tasty potatoes done on a apple/peeler/corer/slicer. I can't seem to make enough of these.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Using an Apple/Peeler/Corer/Slicer, core and slice potatoes to create long spirals.
- Slice cores into ¼ rounds.
- Place potatoes in a shallow baking dish that has been lightly sprayed.
- Melt butter with garlic.
- Drizzle mixture over potatoes.
- Sprinkle with what ever seasonings you like.
- Examples: grated Parmesan cheese, and finely chopped green onions or garlic salt and pepper or even some of Emerils essence.
- I double this recipe for my family.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Potatoes should be tender and slightly crisp.
Im sorry for rating so low, they were ok. Some were too greasy and werent crispy enough. They needed some kind of breading or something. We did use par. cheese as well and it wasnt very flavorful. I dont think we did something wrong, but it is completely possible.
Loved these potatoes. I added Parmesan and when I served them I sprinkled fresh chopped chives on top.