Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
We love this recipe cause it is so easy and quick to make.
- 2 (907.18 g) package pasta
- 907.18 g hamburger
- 4.92 ml garlic salt
- 2 (907.18 g) can tomato sauce
- 2 (793.78 g) can stewed tomatoes
- 453.59 g cheese
- Cook curly pasta.
- Brown burger & season with garlic salt.
- Add tomato sauce and stewed tomatoes to hamburger & simmer.
- Pour tomato & meat sauce over pasta & mix in pan.
- Top with cheese.
This was total comfort food for me. Since the name of the recipe is "curly pasta" I used rotini. I made half of the recipe but thought a 16 oz. bag of pasta was too much as I like saucy goulash. I used approximately 2 to 2-1/2 cups of cooked rotini, substituted the tomato sauce with leftover spaghettii sauce, garlic powder instead of garlic salt and the cheese I used was mozzarella.