Recipe by Amber of AZ
This is an enocomical meal that can also utilize chicken or beef. Depending on what is on sale at the grocery store. I love the noodles, vegetables, and flavoring the noodle packets give the meat. 5 w.w. points per serving
Top Review by WhoKnew?
This is in my Quick Cooking cookbook--it was quick & easy to put together and tasted good (especially given the limited prep time and the ramen noodles!). I subbed cauliflower for broccoli & red onion for green onion as that is what was in the house. I also added about 1/2t. (each) of chili powder, turmeric, gr. cumin, and gr. coriander to pep up the taste. Would make again.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into ¼ inch strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 4 green onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages pork-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook pork, red pepper, broccoli, and onions in oil until meat is no longer pink.
- Add the water, noodles with contents of seasoning packets, parsley and soy sauce.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cook for 3- 4 minutes or until noodles are tender.