Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I think I got this recipe from Bon Apetit magazine many years ago, its a refreshing change.
- 0 large curly endive lettuce or 0 large escarole, torn into bite size pieces
- 1 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 118.29 ml walnut pieces
- 1 green onion, minced
- 14.79 ml red wine vinegar
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Combine endive, tomato and walnuts in large salad bowl.
- Mix green onion, vinegar and mustard in small bowl.
- Slowly, whisk in oil.
- Season with salt and pepper, pour over dressing over salad and toss.
Mmmm...really delicious. I had to have a second serving. Who would have thought something so simple would be this good. Thank you.
This salad was just as good as I imagined it would be. Made exactly as directed. Makes up a beautiful salad. The walnut pieces really add a great touch.