Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a salad my mother-in-law, Rosie gave me years ago. It is really refreshing, good at a ladies luncheon.
- 1 lb rotini pasta
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 3 -4 green onions, plus tops, chopped
- 2 English cucumbers, peeled and copped
- 2 ounces chopped pimiento
- Cook rotini according to package directions.
- Rinse in cold water and refrigerate until cold.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and chill until the noodles are cold.
- Pour the vinegar dressing over the cold noodles.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.
This was very good. So easy to make, and so fresh-tasting. The only thing I would change is the sweetness...I will definitely make this again, only I would cut the sugar back by half and maybe increase the garlic powder. Also, I didn't add the chopped pimiento, just a personal preference. This is a good, easy and tasty recipe! The honey mustard really added a good flavor to this. Thanks for sharing, Sharon. :)