Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from a cousin, who has an interesting sense of humor.
- 12 ounces chinese noodles (Ramen Style without seasoning packet)
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 cubes 1 tablespoon vegetable oil for cooking chicken 3 6-inch zucchini, 1/2 half moon sha
- 30 fresh pea pods
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded,cored,julienne cut
- 2 large carrots, julienned
Sweet and Spicy Sauce
- 2 cups water, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- hot pepper sauce, to taste
- Place water in saucepan and bring to simmer.
- Place dry noodles in water and cook 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- In large skillet, saute chicken pieces in oil, turning occasionally.
- When chicken is 1/2 cooked, add vegetables and saute until chicken is done and vegetables are tender yet still crisp.
- Add Sweet& Spicy Sauce and drained noodles.
- Mix well and heat through.
- Serve immediately.
- Sweet& Spicy Sauce----------------.
- Combine 1/2 cup water with cornstarch and mix until cornstarch is dissolved.
- Combine remaining ingredients, including 1 1/2 cups water, in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a low boil.
- dd cornstarch mixture, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Bring to full boil then remove from heat.
Your cousin is a good chef as well. P.S. Where is Larry?