- 1⁄2 cup flavored yogurt, your flavor choice (read *NOTE)
- 1⁄2 banana, split in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon granola cereal
- 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple or 2 tablespoons pineapple tidbits
- 1 teaspoon shredded coconut, toasted if you prefer
- 1 cherries (or another favorite fruit-grape, kiwi slice, etc.)
Directions See How It's Made
- *NOTE: If using plain yogurt, drain first. Drizzle a little maple syrup on top.
- Place the two banana slices along the outside of a pretty bowl or small dessert plate.
- Scoop the yogurt into the middle of the bowl. Sprinkle with the granola.
- Top banana split with the pineapple, sprinkle with the coconut and top with the cherry, or other fruit of choice.