Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another tempting recipe I found trolling epicuirous. Wanted to stockpile it here in my Zaar cookbook! Please let me know what you think - I love corn pudding! You can also use Splenda in place of the sugar, still yummy!
- Scrape cobs with a knife over a bowl to extract "milk."
- Put corn, corn "milk", and remaining ingredients with a pinch of salt in a blender; blend until smooth (you may want to omit the coconut, or save it till right before the fridge).
- Force through a sieve into a heavy medium saucepan, pressing hard on and then discarding solids.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, and boil, while whisking constantly, for 5 minutes.
- Pour into 6 custard cups and chill, uncovered, at least 30 minutes. After one hour, you must replace cover, and can keep inn fridge up to 3 days.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.