- 1 avocado (cubed)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (I would use Madras but I like hot)
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- sea salt (to taste0 )
- fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 6 slices bread (wholemeal crust removed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the eggs and avocado in a mixing bowl and mash until smooth and then add all the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place 3 slices of bread on a tray and add 2 tablespoons of the egg/avocado mixture to each slice and then place remaining bread of top of mixture to make a sandwich and then cut into three fingers.