Recipe by charanyaagk
This is a snack made with thick curd and can be taken by anyone at all ages. This one dish would be filling and provide for all energy that one needs!
- 1 cup thick curds
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 leaf coriander, finely chopped
- 1 green chili, chopped finely
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop all that has been directed to do so and put them all together in a bowl. Mix them with a spoon and ensure all blend together without being separate. Now, mix in the curd and blend it all once again. Add salt and sprinkle pepper as required and refrigerate it for an hour or so. Serve cold as a snack either to close the day with a light dinner or make it a different kind of breakfast for the morning!
- PS: JUST INCREASE THE MEASUREMENTS AS DOUBLE FOR MORE THAN ONE SERVINGS.