Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe out of a appetizer cookbook years ago and is still requested that I bring this to any holiday party.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Put into a small ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle with some paprika for garnish, if desired.
- Bake 350 degrees until bubbly, usually 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with Triscuit crackers.
This is a hit every time. Except I make mine with swiss cheese instead of cheddar, and use stone wheat thins instead of triscuit.
I love this recipe! It is so versitile. I have added 1 cup of chopped artichokes and used parmesan cheese instead of cheddar. I guess you'd call that one Cuppa Cuppa Cuppa Cuppa. The red onions are a must. I've tried sweet onions but it just doesn't do it for me like the red onions do. Wheat thins are good to dip with!
red onions are pretty in this simple but different good for the superbowl parties everone seems to have thanks for posting dee