1/2 Photos of Cupid's Lemony Love Potion
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This is a festive Valentine's non-alcoholic party drink. This is from Family Fun.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup raspberry sherbet
- 1 (12 ounce) can lemon soda (7-up) or 1 (12 ounce) can lime soda (7-up)
- 1In a pitcher, mix the lemonade concentrate with the recommended amount of water.
- 2In a separate pitcher, combine the sherbet with the 1 cup of lemonade mixture.
- 3Add the soda, stir, and serve.
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cupid's Lemony Love Potion
Serving Size: 1 (491 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.4
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 27.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 65.1 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: