Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a festive Valentine's non-alcoholic party drink. This is from Family Fun.
- 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup raspberry sherbet
- 1 (12 ounce) can lemon soda (7-up) or 1 (12 ounce) can lime soda (7-up)
- In a pitcher, mix the lemonade concentrate with the recommended amount of water.
- In a separate pitcher, combine the sherbet with the 1 cup of lemonade mixture.
- Add the soda, stir, and serve.
Very refreshing potion!!!! I made this using Crystal Light Pink Lemonade, Sprite Zero and I could only find Rainbow Sherbet, so there was a tiny bit of the orange and lime but mostly the raspberry. It was up in the mid to high 70's so this hit the spot this afternoon. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for PRMR tag game.
This is a lovely refreshing drink LL. We enjoyed it very much. I garnished the drinks with an additional, small scoop of raspberry sherbet and a few loose raspberries. This was quick and easy to make, tart and tangy, with great flavour. I will be making this often this summer.